|When:||Back to Calendar March 15, 2012 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Where:||Artisphere
1101 Wilson Blvd
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Categories:||Civic Engagement Open House|
County Board Chair Mary Hynes, the County Board, the County Manager and community leaders want you to represent your organization at the kick-off for PLACE. Join Arlington’s communitywide effort to broaden, deepen and improve the way we engage with one another to make key decisions that shape our County’s future.
Can’t make it on the March 15? There will be additional sessions on Saturday, March 17.
Space is limited, so please register online prior to the event. Choose one 90-minute session.
At the Open House and community engagement workshop where you will:
- Learn more about PLACE and how you can help ensure its success.
- Include your organization in a community map of Arlington’s civic society.
- Share your ideas in small group discussions with County government and civic activists eager to help build better connections between County government and our diverse community.
- Join the effort to create a framework for open, accountable, responsive government and constructive civic engagement..
- Bonus! Get a private tour of the fabulous Frida Kahlo exhibit on display at Artisphere.